How to Import Footwear from China?
Here are some guidelines indicated below which are absolutely helpful to know the procedure of about “How to import footwear from China?”:-
- The very first thing for import you will need is IEC i.e. IMPORT EXPORT CODE.
- For getting the import-export code, you will have to visit dgft.gov.in and select import export code online.
- After that, you can just use Alibaba.com to find various footwear suppliers in China. You should pay attention while choosing a supplier that you only pick gold suppliers or the suppliers who have Trade Assurance.
- The best way to find a supplier is to file a Buying Request. A lot of suppliers will reply to you. They will quote you high price initially and you can also negotiate with them before you agree to a price.
- After the above-mentioned procedure, you have to ask for Proforma Invoice, and then visit your bank for filing a request for import remittance.
- In most of the cases, it is beneficial for the people to choose FOB Rate rather than CIF or C&F.
- Find a good CHA. They are familiar how to deal with shipping companies and they will take the responsibility for rest of the proceedings.
- You will have to commune with a CHA for clearing the customs. Your supplier will deliver you the documents and you have to pass them over to your CHA.
You should make sure that MRP is always mentioned on your packaging. In this way, you won’t have to apply for the refund of 4% SAD.
Other Articles for Reference
- Guidelines, Safety Morals, and Labeling Necessities
- LondonEdge: Trade Show for Apparel, Clothing, Footwear, Accessories, and Jewelry
- Clothing Manufacturers of Children’s & Baby in China: A Complete Solution
- Textile Forum The Fashion Fabric Show
- FASHION WORLD TOKYO TRADE SHOW
- Fashion to the Fore at the Coming Inter textile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics
- Thinking To Buy Wholesale From China-Before That Get Acknowledged for Regulation
- How to Import Cheap Clothes from China in Wholesale?