Textile Industry Events & Expos
Intertextile Shanghai attire materials are that the world’s largest attire materials and accessories fairs. It controls, bi-annually in March (Spring Edition) and Oct (Autumn Edition).
It’s a comprehensive platform to showcase your supreme attire materials and accessories. Their area unit several business possibilities to fulfill potential client, explore new market opportunities, study next season’s trends, and add price to your business. It’s presently one in every of the largest and most comprehensive attire cloth and accessories exhibitions within the world. With each the spring and time of year show in Shanghai, this provides a wonderful chance for overseas suppliers to create stronger relationships within the region and increase their presence within the market.
We tend to attract thousands of attire fabrics’ and accessories’ suppliers also as over sixty thousand of a garment manufacturer, commerce company, distributor store, sales outlet, shopping for workplace, distributor & distributor etc. from around the globe per annum.
Why should one visit this Trade Show?
Well! The answer is
THIS IS THE WORLD’S MOST IMPORTANT DESTINATION FOR SOURCING FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES!
- 4,553 exhibitors from 29 countries and regions*
- 10 halls across 260,000 sqm*
- 73,927+ visitors from 90countries and regions*
- Grasp the latest trend for the upcoming season
- Comprehensive fringe programs
- Concurrent fairs at 1 place to enrich your sourcing trip
Here is the list of some of the visitors attending the fair:-
- Pradeep Kumar, CEO at BESPOcut, New Delhi, India
- Aldin Beg, CEO at Royaltee, Oslo, Norway
- Chamila, Assistant Manager at Brandix, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Myat Kaung Min, Founder/CEO/Owner at Scott & Co., Yangon, Myanmar
- Ashish Jain, CEO at Zest International Fze, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date & Time 11oct – 13oct 2017
China Shanghai Shi Lai Port Road Qingpu District No. 111