Nokia 2 Specifications and Price in India
HMD Global made an Exclusive Launch with the Nokia 2: The Cheapest Android Phone. Find below the Nokia 2 Specifications and Price in India.
The new Avatar of Nokia has come to win the market again with its new smartphone, thanks to Finnish startup HMD Global. HMD Global is a Finnish company affiliated with Nokia. It develops and markets smartphones and feature phones under the brand name “Nokia”. Nokia has just launched a new Smartphone to compete with other low budgets which is going to be launched in mid of the November, although the price for Indian market has not been announced yet. This smartphone covers specifications which are essential to carry daily task with ease.
Nokia 2 Specifications and Price in India:
- The Nokia 2 is backed by a non-removable Li-Ion 4100mAh battery. The HMD Global has promised a battery backup of 2 days, given that a phone is used 5 hours a day.
- It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor.
- RAM: 1 GB LPPDDR 3.
- Internal Storage: 8 GB, expandable up to 128 GB with a microSD card.
- Operating system: Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Rear camera 8 MP with LED flash and 5 MP front camera.
- Display: 5-inch HD (720 x 1280) LTPS LCD. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that remains your display scratch free.
- The Nokia 2 brings together crafted aluminum, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and sculpted polycarbonate for high durability. The phone will be available in Black, White, and copper color options.
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and a microUSB 2.0 port, 5 mm headphone jack.
- Price in India: Nokia 2 price in India
According to Qualcomm India head Larry Paulson, the arrival of Nokia 2 is a very positive story and will give the market a much-needed boost in the smartphone segment.