CLASSY AND COMPACT: MOTO X4 SPECIFICATION THE FORTH INCARNATION OF MOTO X SERIES
Lenovo owned Moto has launched its new smartphone Moto X4 in the market. The fourth generation of Moto X series was first launched in Europe at the September end. Moto X4 is the first Android smartphone made by Motorola to feature a glass-covered full metal body, perfectly designed that looks sleek and classy. It has an IP68 which make it dust and water resistant and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the front as well as the back side that remain your smartphone scratch free. Also, Moto X4 has a new Bluetooth feature that has the ability to stream audio to up to four Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously. Let us have a brief look at the Moto X4 Specifications:
Moto X4 Specifications
- Display: It is 5.2-inch, LTPS IPS display with full HD resolution (1080×1920 pixels), and protected by the Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: primary camera- dual camera (12 MP + 8 MP) secondary camera- 16 MP, Selfie panorama, Face filters, Beautification mode, Professional mode, front LED flash
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000mAh with turbocharging feature, non-removable battery
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Octa-Core 2.2 GHz cortex-A53
- RAM-ROM: 3GB with 32GB OR 4GB with 64GB variants, expandable upto 2TB via micsoSD
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, Gravity, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Magnetometer, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (dual-band, 2.4GHz, and 5GHz), GPS, 4G LTE, and FM radio support, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack.
The smartphone is available online exclusively via Flipkart, and offline from Moto Hub retail stores. The price of this newly launched smartphone in India is Rs.20, 990. For the variant with 32GB storage and 3GB of RAM, and Rs.22, 990 for the 64GB storage + 4GB RAM. The phone is available in Sterling Blue and Black color options.
Overall Moto X4 is a well-designed Phone quite different from other Moto series range. Neither of the Moto Phones is as plain, tough and handsome as the Moto X4.