10 Free CRM Software Download Full Version
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM software is a broad set of applications designed to help manage the business and its activity. CRM helps in forming and maintaining relationships with customers which is the most important aspect of any business. You may want to look into a CRM comparison to make sure you get the best for your business.
- Works on Windows 8.1, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Works on 64 bitWindows
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
Here is Top 10 Free CRM Software-
- Hubspot CRM– Designed for sole proprietors, small-scale company or service provider. It supports a moderate client base in the retail, accounting, real estate, construction, and similar niches.
Free available features.
- Up to 1,000,000 users and contacts.
- Unlimited storage.
- Arranged customer documentations & client profiles.
- Automated importing from email hubs, phone databases, and social media.
- Deal & taskboard
- Phone support, live support, tickets, training base.
- A wide range of product integrations.
Insightly CRM– It offers free use for two users, 2,500 records, 200 megabytes of storage and two parallel fields. It also includes advanced reporting and 10 emails a day. You can upgrade to the Basic level for $12/user/month, and that gets you 25,000 records and 1 gigabyte of storage. It also supports online community, 500 Rows of File import, 10 Advanced reports.
Zurmo CRM– It combines customer relationship with marketing services, sales, and project management. The upgrade fee starts at $35/user/month.
Free features of Zurmo CRM are:
- Unlimited contacts
- Custom dashboards, fields, layouts, and labels.
- Global info search, language packs, currency conversion, and multiple time zone system.
- Activity management
- Product management by the creation of catalogs, quantity management.
- Advanced security
Zoho CRM– It is not just a simple contact management app, for that purpose they vendor developed a whole different product called Zoho ContactManager. Zoho CRM is a fully equipped package for lead & sales management available for free for teams up to 10 users.
Main free features of Zoho are:
- Support for up to 10 users.
- Salesforce automation.
- Social media features like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, etc.
- Document Library like Folder Sharing, Attach Docs, File Versioning, Reviews.
- Standard Reports.
- Web forms.
- 1 GB Storage.
Freshsales CRM– Freshsales will also be a smart choice for companies with power-up as it contains all essential features for easy and successful contact management.
Free available features:
- An unlimited number of users.
- Unlimited contact base & records.
- Unlimited storage.
- Automated lead importing like phone, email, and social media.
- Full management kit for leads, contacts, and accounts.
- Advanced reporting
Bitrix24– Bitrix24 is suitable for small and medium teams, where the main priority is to use collaboration in the service of the best customer support. It is definitely a great choice because it gives you a free account for 12 users, five GB of storage, and the ability to do anything you want with that storage. It also ensures more features like live chat, invoicing, Task & project management, document management, planning, reporting & time management, HR & employee management.
Capsule CRM– Capsule is free and can be used up to two users with 10 MB of storage, and 250 contacts. Capsule’s best feature, according to its many glowing reviews, is its ability to integrate with at least 33 other software programs, unlimited opportunities and cases, social media and standard integration, etc. The only place where Capsule is lacking as a system is its customer support. It is designed for Sole proprietors, small and medium teams looking for a straightforward CRM for their sales operations.
SuiteCRM– The impressive thing about SuiteCRM is its robustness and helps accomplish non-traditional CRM activities one hardly expected to get from an unpaid system. In SuiteCRM, there are no paid plans, hidden maintenance costs, everything is offered for free. It’s based on Open Source Sugar.
- Customer self-service
- Sales portal
- ROI calculator
- Finance management
- Billing and invoicing
- Flexible modeling of business processes
- Pricing strategy control
- Contract renewals servicing
- Really Simple Systems: It claims to be the best CRM system for small businesses and offers a free two user system that includes 100 accounts, unlimited contacts within those accounts, tasks, and 100MB of storage, along with free full customer support and covers all of their contact management, sales automation, and custom analytic needs.
Features you get free:
- Support for up to 2 users
- Include 100 company accounts
- 100 MB of free document/conversation storage
- Email & online chat support
- Sales automation
- Contact management
- Custom reports
- Custom settings
- Security – roles & permissions
- API integration
- Possibility to purchase marketing & service desk modules
Sugar CRM: Its aims to be small-biz friendly and thus offer a free-of-charge community edition that entails all necessary lead management functions. SugarCRM responds to the needs of individuals, startups, developing, and large enterprises, but will require development expertise and PHP knowledge to install it. SugarCRM is a great system for old-school professional service deliverers, and definitely a smart choice for creative teams looking to build a system of their own. I’ve heard that some people decide to use software from websites similar to FilecenterDMS.com alongside this to organize their admin documents.