If you are looking for a loan but are too busy to go to a bank or a financial institution, your solution is right here. Modern technology has shortened the financing process for those who prefer a paperless method. You can easily apply for loan over the phone without going to a bank or filling out documents.
Not only are these applications easy and stress-free, but you also get to apply anytime and anywhere you are. The process is usually very fast; before 24 hours, you should get the loan approved and the money deposited into your account.
What is a mobile loan application?
You can apply for a loan through a mobile app or the mobile web browser on your phone or tablet. With a mobile loan, everything is done digitally from beginning to end. You apply for the loan, the lender considers your application, and if it’s accepted, the loan proceeds are disbursed online without requiring a trip to the bank. You can easily apply for different types of loans on your mobile phone;
- Personal Loan: It’s the type of loan you can acquire to take care of your financial issues, like paying for a vacation or event or buying accessories.
- Payday Loan: You can borrow a small amount of money to be paid back in a short period. The interest rate is usually high.
- Auto Loan: It’s the type of loan you can apply for when buying a new or used vehicle and you don’t have enough money to cover it.
- Car title loans: You can apply for this loan using your car as collateral; the interest rate is also high.
How to Apply for a loan on your smartphone
Nowadays, many banks and other financial institutions have online applications for all loans.
You can fill out applications using either of these two options;
- Mobile Apps: Most banks have a mobile app you can easily download on the app stores depending on the type of gadget you use.
- Application through a mobile browser: Those who don’t have a mobile app can still check out their official website using any of the browsers available on their phones.
After picking the right option, the next thing is to follow the necessary steps to apply. When filling out an application, you must include some of your information. They include:
- Your personal information: This usually includes your name, residential address, age, social security number, passport photograph, occupation, and others.
- Proof of income: You must provide proof of your monthly or bank statement to show that you can pay back if you get the loan.
- Collateral information: Some lenders require you to provide collateral information while filling out the application.
- Your bank details: You also need to provide your bank account details for the deposit.
- Reference: Some lenders require that the borrower provides a reference before the application can be completed.
Once you complete the application, submit it and wait for approval.
Advantages of a mobile loan application
You might wonder if the mobile loan is reliable and trusted enough for you to try it. Many illegal websites on the Internet might defraud you of your money and personal information. Still, if you take your time to research these institutions, you will find the legit and reliable ones you can try.
Let’s look at some of the advantages of the mobile loan application.
- You can apply for the loan anytime and anywhere you are. The fact that you don’t have to be at a bank before you receive the money is a huge relief for borrowers.
- Loan applications are granted faster: Once you complete the application form online and correctly, you do not need to worry about getting the loan. You do not have to wait for long before you get an answer.
- You can easily compare rates, terms, and conditions. The online application allows you to easily check out different bank rates, terms, and conditions to choose the best option.