Uttar Pradesh Job Fair 2022: About 5,000 jobs are being offered in the state at a special employment fair.
A special job fair started in Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday (November 16) in the majority-dominated areas across 18 divisions of the state, according to the press release.
This special employment fair for minority youth is going in Lucknow and is organised by the Minority Welfare Department and Employment Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
These jobs are being offered after major companies worldwide, including Meta, Twitter, and Wipro, announced layoffs and a hiring freeze. Over 50 companies have come together to offer 5,000 jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Along with the UP Government, Harsh Jain, CEO and Co-founder of Dream11, gave a call to laid-off employees.
The Minister of State for Minority Welfare, Danish Azad Ansari, said, “The Yogi government has always worked sincerely for the youth’s progress. In the same sequence, special employment fairs will be organised for minority youth in minority-dominated areas of 18 divisions of Uttar Pradesh, starting on November 16 at Shia Degree PG College, Khadra, a minority-dominated area of Lucknow.”
Major Highlights Of The UP Job Fair 2022
- The special employment fair is being held at Shia Degree PG College, Khadra, Lucknow.
- The job interviews will be held on the spot.
- The appointment letters to the qualified candidates will be given on the same day.
- The entire hiring process will be completed on the same day.
- Several startups and banks would be there to guide and encourage those who want to start their own business.